A 1oz honey face mask paired with a sensuously sweet 1.5oz of Summer Sweet honey. Packaged in a clear plastic reusable box.
The beneficial & beauty properties of honey have been known for centuries. Recorded uses go back to 8000 BC. Ancient cultures administered honey, propolis and beeswax for medicinal and beauty purposes. It is an extremely powerful ingredient with hundreds of uses -especially useful in cosmetic applications. It can assist in clearing acne, healing scars, and evening out skin tone. As a natural exfoliant, applying it to your face assists in removing dry, dull skin and reveals new skin cells underneath. This gentle formula of Killer Bees Honey, beeswax & propolis along with medicinal plants and flowers, as well as non-GMO and essential oils produces a unique honey mask to purify and rejuvenate your skin naturally.
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer to damp skin after cleansing and allow to remain for 3-5 minutes. Rub gently and remove mask with warm washcloth. Apply once daily.
- Killer Bees Honey, Beeswax & Propolis; fights against free radicals, draws moisture into the skin, and boasts of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. 100% toxin-free!
- Extra Virgin Oil packed with vitamins and omega fatty acids that nourish the skin while locking in moisture.
- Calendula: Antifungal, antimicrobial, and helps prevent infection while healing injured tissue.
- Comfrey: Great healing herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains allantoin, a compound that helps skin cells grow.
- Plantain: A type of weed that helps promote skin renewal and has soothing anti-inflammatory effects.
- Lavender and lavender essential oil: Lavender soothes dry skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis reduces inflammation, and helps heal skin tissue.
- Yarrow: A medicinal herb that aids in tissue regeneration and it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Non-GMO Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that prevents damage and inflammation from sun exposure as well as powerful moisturization for dry skin.
(honey bee statue not included... but you knew that!)