Our 100% beeswax, hand-rolled honeycomb candles produce a special glow due to their unique burn. Their golden natural honey color is derived from pure, raw, toxin-free Killer Bees Honey beeswax. A slow burning candle with mild sweet hint of honey scent. These candles are handmade by the bee-keeper's wife straight from the wax produced by our Hive Girls.
Purifying and Toxin Free:
• Unlike other commercial beeswax candles, Killer Bees beeswax -- like our honey -- is free from all agricultural toxins.
• There is no paraffin or chemicals in this candle... nothing but beeswax!
• Beeswax produces negative ions when burned. These negative ions attach to positive ions (like dust, pollen, mold, odor, toxins) floating in the air and acts as a natural air purifier.
- 8 1/2" x 3/4", PAIR of candles. Easy to fit into candle holder by squeezing bottom slightly. Burns for 4-5 hours.
- 5" x 2" Pillar candle
- 3 1/2" x 3/4" PAIR of Mini rolled candles
Special care is required with honeycomb candles due to their thin honeycomb design. Before lighting the first time trim the wick to 1/4". While these delicate candles do not generally drip, they must be placed perfectly vertical in their taper holder; if they lean to the side they will drip. Some of us (Hive Girls included) prefer a little dripping down the side producing another organic feature to the candle as it continues to change. Best of all, the comb design becomes a stencil of itself as the flame slowly burns through the comb. This lovely occurrence can be seen in one of the photos attached.
Just like your honey... know where your beeswax comes from. All our beeswax comes directly from our Hive Girls at Killer Bees Honey. Just like our honey, we do not buy beeswax from other beekeepers.