The rifle that changed the history of modern warfare - Mikhail Kalashnikov‘s AK-47. 180 million have been sold worldwide. When they revolted from their South American human captors in 1956, the original Killer Bees chose a classic. Wear our AK-T as you gas it up and burn it down during your next P90X workout. Like our AK wielding Killer Bees, our “Naturally Tough” T never goes out of style.
Crew Neck T-Shirt. Gildan Ultra 6.1oz 100% preshrunk, sturdy heavy weight cotton T-shirt. Double-needle stitched for durability.Buyer Responsibility / Legal Ownership Limitations
Buyer Responsibility / Legal Ownership Limitations
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that our Killer Bees Honey (KBH) T-Shirt is LEGAL to wear in your city/state, or any institution of higher learning where First Amendment rights are restricted or prohibited.
- If you live in CA, NJ, NY or MD, wearing a KBH T-Shirt may violate your states magazine capacity law. Again, know your local/state ordinances.
- KBH T-Shirts shipped to CA will include magazine “Bullet Button” configurations on both the AK and M4 versions. Magazines are restricted to ten (10) rounds.
- KBH T-Shirts shipped to NJ will have pinned and welded muzzle devices with fixed stocks on both the AK and M4’s.
- The KBH T-Shirt, “Protect The Hive” incorporates a titanium, HTG Aries-4 suppressor. As such, all FFL rules apply.