The word is out about the quality of our honey, our beautiful apiary, as well as our educational (and delicious) bee yard tours and honey tastings.
- Tiffany Welsh, "Hazelnut Honey Muffins & a Trip to Killer Bees Honey Apiary", Well Fed Baker, June 3rd, 2018.
- "Bee to Honey Farm Tours", RomaticAsheville.com, May, 2018.
- Paul, Viau, "How Sweet It Is, Artisanal Honey at Its Best", Western North Carolina Events Guide, May, 2018.
- "Killer Bees Honey", The Laurel of Asheville, June 2017
- Lauren Stepp, "Sean Collinsworth Puts Edge Back in Beekeeping", The Laurel of Asheville, May, 2017.
- Honey Tasting and Apiary Tour of Killer Bees Honey (Trip Advisor)
- ...."this was as much a taste and sensory adventure as it was a tour of the heights of the Pisgah Forest with one of a kind views and a get in touch with nature excursion."
- Make Sure you visit Killer Bees Honey when you are in the Lake Toxaway area (Google Reviews)
- Make sure you visit Killer Bees when you are in the Lake Toxaway area as it will exceed your expectations in every way!
- What a Wonderful Experience! (Facebook)
- "What a WONDERFUL experience! Sean, Denise, and Jen were awesome, passionate about what they do and very hospitable. A unique, one of a kind, experience I would recommend to everyone. We’ll be back to share with others! Thank you!"