The word is out about the quality of our honey, our beautiful apiary, as well as our educational (and delicious) bee yard tours and honey tastings.
- "Killer Bees Honey Chosen as Award Finalist", The Transylvania Times Online, November, 2020
- Marlene Osteen, "Honey Spiced Pumpkin Streusel", Laurel Magazine, November 2020.
- Mandy Murray, "The Sisterhood", Plateau Magazine, April/May 2020.
- Kristen Brown, "The Champagne of Honey", NC Living Magazine, Spring 2020.
- Ashley Stewart, "Sentinel Species", The Laurel Magazine, September, 2019.
- Paul Viau, "Bee Kind to the Pollinators", Western North Carolina Events Guide, August, 2019.
- Carol Viau, "The Mountains are Buzzing at Killer Bees Honey Farm Tour", The Biltmore Beacon, June 13, 2019.
- April Cope, "Killer Bees Honey Expands Apiary to Skyterra", Skyterra Wellness Blog, March 26, 2019.
- Cedar Sanderson, "Second Breakfast Bread", Cedar Writes, September 9th, 2018.
- Tiffany Welsh, "Hazelnut Honey Muffins & a Trip to Killer Bees Honey Apiary", Well Fed Baker, June 3rd, 2018.
- "Bee to Honey Farm Tours", RomaticAsheville.com, May, 2018.
- Paul, Viau, "How Sweet It Is, Artisanal Honey at Its Best", Western North Carolina Events Guide, May, 2018.
- "Killer Bees Honey", The Laurel of Asheville, June 2017
- Lauren Stepp, "Sean Collinsworth Puts Edge Back in Beekeeping", The Laurel of Asheville, May, 2017.
- ...."this was as much a taste and sensory adventure as it was a tour of the heights of the Pisgah Forest with one of a kind views and a get in touch with nature excursion." (See All Trip Advisor Reviews)
- "Make sure you visit Killer Bees when you are in the Lake Toxaway area as it will exceed your expectations in every way!" (See All Google Reviews)
- "What a WONDERFUL experience! Sean, Denise, and Jen were awesome, passionate about what they do and very hospitable. A unique, one of a kind, experience I would recommend to everyone. We’ll be back to share with others! Thank you!" (See All Facebook Reviews)