- This tour delves into sustainable biodiversity and the role of bees in the sustainability of our ecosystem. Honeybees are the blood of a healthy environment carrying pollen to a multitude of plants, vegetables and fruits which would otherwise perish.
- A brief discussion on the life of a honeybee, the caste system in a hive, the division of labor and hive equipment.
- Participation in a hive inspection; protective suits, veils, and gloves are provided.
- A visit to the honey processing center to pour your own 4 oz bottle of Killer Bees Honey.
- A tasting with honey fresh from our hives. Savor different types of honey and discover the differences in appearance, scent, and taste.
- Honey pairing with cheese, meats, fruit, and crackers.
- Select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Discount for all active or retired military/LE/firefighter/EMS personnel.
For Private Tours contact us: 312-909-5878