Today's it's International Whisk(e)y day and what better way to celebrate than with a Whiskey Sour made with the unique flavor of our Killer Bees Honey. Follow this recipe for your own bit of mountain heaven.
The unique taste comes from the smooth Sourwood mountain honey.
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/3 cup of our deliciously smooth Sourwood Amber Honey (warmed slightly in a pot of warm water for easy pouring)
- 1/2 cup whiskey bourbon (I used Knob Creek)
- Blend all in cocktail shaker full of ice... shake and pour
- For a final touch, spoon on whipped egg white for a little froth and you must top with a cherry.
Delightfully and dangerously delicious!